Friday, July 1, 2011

FHS and my other family

Most teenagers would be exited to tell you that they have one year left in that building above. I on the other hand, am fairly sad about it. I learned more about myself and people in that building than anywhere else. That is where I became more than a insecure 15 year old.

It wasn't so much the high school itself but the ministry I got involved with at that high school. My freshman year I got involved with Young Life youth ministries and still am today.

These are my brothers and sisters. All 75 of them. We have turned into one of the closest families these past three years. They are such a blessing in my life. I don't think I would have made it out of high school in one piece without them. We just recently got back from Lake Timberwolf in Michigan. Jesus was so present there. I love each one of these beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment